Mom Shares Shocking Warning After Son Swallows Button Battery That Bores a Hole in His Throat

A mother shared an emotional account of her toddler’s ordeal to warn other parents after he swallowed a button battery, a small but mighty danger. Ashley Mendez took to Facebook on March 5 and posted her story. “The last time I held my 20-month-old son and saw his eyes open was at 9pm on 3/3 […]

West Australian Mining Fuels Tesla and BMW’s Electric China Ambitions

Despite a decline in overall Chinese investment, a new report has found Western Australia remains a key source of lithium for China’s surging electric vehicle market. It follows as the Australian government last year began making overtures to develop rare earth mineral supply chains free from Chinese ownership, including signing a new agreement to supply […]