The Causes And Costs Of Illegal Immigration: A Report By Dr. Peter Navarro

The Causes And Costs Of Illegal Immigration: A Report By Dr. Peter Navarro.
The post The Causes And Costs Of Illegal Immigration: A Report By Dr. Peter Navarro appeared first on CD Media.

Debbie Aldrich: Biden Creating ‘Super Highway’ To Our Southern Border with Mary Ann Mendoza

Debbie Aldrich: Biden Creating ‘Super Highway’ To Our Southern Border with Mary Ann Mendoza.
The post Debbie Aldrich: Biden Creating ‘Super Highway’ To Our Southern Border with Mary Ann Mendoza appeared first on CD Media.

Border Patrol Agents Arrest Group Of 11 Iranians Who Had Illegally Entered The U.S.

Border Patrol Agents Arrest Group Of 11 Iranians Who Had Illegally Entered The U.S..
The post Border Patrol Agents Arrest Group Of 11 Iranians Who Had Illegally Entered The U.S. appeared first on CD Media.

ICE Targets Domestic Violence Abusers, Nets 2,000 Aliens Nationwide

WASHINGTON—A targeted operation to go after domestic violence abusers from July 13 to Aug. 20 has netted more than 2,000 arrests of illegal immigrants. The vast majority, 85 percent, either had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) data. The remaining 15 percent were fugitives who were in the […]

Trump’s Second-Term Agenda Includes Ending Reliance on China, Ending Illegal Immigration

President Donald Trump would push to stop America’s reliance on China and end illegal immigration if elected to a second term, according to an agenda released by his campaign on Sunday. The “set of core priorities for a second term” includes action on jobs, COVID-19, and healthcare. Trump wants to create 10 million new jobs […]

UK Wants Greater Flexibility to Return Illegal Migrants Back to France

The British government said on Tuesday it wanted greater flexibility to return illegal immigrants back to France after a surge in the number of people embarking on the perilous journey across the English Channel. Hundreds of people, including some children, have been caught crossing to southern England from makeshift camps in northern France since Thursday—many […]

Trump Signs Order To Not Count Illegal Immigrants In Census

Trump Signs Order To Not Count Illegal Immigrants In Census
The post Trump Signs Order To Not Count Illegal Immigrants In Census appeared first on CD Media.