Todd Bensman is a Former Terrorism Intel Officer. Fellow at Center for Immigration Studies; columnist for The federalist and Townhall. toddbensman.com
- Right On Time, Fauci Finds A New Virus…Russia Hoax 6
- Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
The post Why Is There A Rise Of #COVID19 In Southern States? Debbie Aldrich Hosts Todd Bensman appeared first on CD Media.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?